Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
A group of people who decided to stimulate their own economy seem to be making progress. The 40 West Corridor Group started a little over a year ago to help revitalize the west side of Ocala.
Some of the ideas they came up with include a community farm and a farmer's market. This weekend, their plans become a reality.
Organizers will open the 40 West Corridor Farmer's Market tomorrow at 8 a.m.
It'll be located at the Ed Croskey Building near downtown Ocala.
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
- Downtown Farmer's Garden
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market
- Rentals Top Market in Ocala
- It's A Grower's Market
- Pam's Trees Back in Fresh Market Plaza