First Day Of Trial For Kevin Collins
The first day of trial came to a close for an Ocala man who is accused of touching a young girl inappropriately on Wednesday. The defense will have a chance to call their witnesses Thursday, but the state called theirs on the first day of trial. One of them being the 10 year old girl. The defense is questioning her credibility.
- Kevin Collins Awaits Trial
- First Day Of Trial in Murder of UF Student Michelle Herndon
- First Day of Testimony in Charles Smith Trial
- On Third Day of O'Quinn Murder Trial: Defendant's Father Comes Near Perjury
- Crawford Trial Day Two
- Update: Second Day of Okpara Nelson Trial
- Union County Correction Officers On Trial Day Two
- Verdict in Hawthorne Murder Trial Could Be Just A Day Away...
- Charlie Ely Murder Trial: Day 4
- Maranda Martin Sits Before a Jury on Day One of Murder Trial