Four Children and Mom Killed in Saturday Fire
Four children and their mother are dead after a fire burned down their mobile home early Saturday morning.
TV20 spoke with a friend of the victims, who says the bodies are that of 25-year-old Tabetha Belanger and her four young sons Hunter, Nicholas, Michael and Aron.
According to friends of the family, Belanger's fiance was hunting with his best friend Saturday morning, when his father delivered the news of the fire.
Marion County Fire Rescue says this is the highest number of fatalities they've encountered in a single-structure fire in the last 20 years.
- Union County House Fire Kills Four Animals
- Mother Kills Herself and Four Children
- Ocala Mom Fights For Abducted Children
- Archer Girl, Mom Killed in Plane Crash
- Ocala man killed Saturday night
- Unknown Fire Leaves Mom Asking Questions
- Four Dead Following House Fire, Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today