Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show
The 28th annual Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show took place over the weekend. Put on by the city of Gainesville, Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs. More than 250 artists displayed their works of art. Organizers say at least 100,000 people came out and 56 percent of those people were from out of town.
- Setup Underway for 33rd Downtown Festival & Art Show
- DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW
- Downtown Art Festival Draws Crowds
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- Artists show off work at Spring Arts Festival
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- Vendors and Business Owners Ready for Gainesville Art Festival
- UF Arts Exhibit Shows African Art
- Downtown Latino Festival 2013
- Downtown Latino Festival, Not The Only Hispanic Event In Town