Gainesville Named Retirement Hotspot
Florida has been a retirement destination for a long time, but Gainesville may not be the first community that comes to mind. Retirement Lifestyles magazine has called Gator Nation a new retirement hotspot. Many local seniors said the energy of a college town and many things to do in a small town attracted them. Retirement Lifestyles also credited a stable economy and an outstanding medical system to factors alluring seniors.
- Gainesville's Police Chief Plans to Retire
- Kitchen Problems Temporarily Shut Down Gainesville Retirement Home
- Tony Jones Named New Gainesville Police Chief
- A Gainesville Woman Wants To Keep The Same Name On Her License
- Gainesville High Social Studies Chair Named "Teacher of the Year"
- Homeless Hotspots
- Upset Retirement
- Chief Norman Botsford Retires
- Sheriff Turner Retires
- Deputy retires after decades of service