Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
Gainesville's controversial drinking ordinance is drawing national attention. Nightspots that are caught selling alcohol to minors too many times face nasty consequences, but the national attention also comes with consequences of a more positive nature.
TV-20's Kristin Giannas has the story-- watch the video to the right for more information.
- City's Underage Drinking Ordinance Gets Award
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Gainesville leaders to amend underage drinking ordinance
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Meets Resistance
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Passes
- Underage Drinking Down
- Proposed Ordinance Hopes To Cut Down On Underage Drinking
- Cracking Down On Underage Drinking
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges