Geoffrey The Giraffe
Geoffrey, an 8 month old giraffe came to U-F Veterinary Medical Center on Wednesday to receive treatment on his leg. His owners, the Barton G company out of Miami, Florida, said "Geoffrey was not walking right." Doctors performed surgery on his right front leg. Aside from all the do not enter signs, staff feel that Geoffrey was a sweetheart. He is expected to make a full recovery.
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies
- Baby Giraffe (NY)
- Giraffe Put Down for "Chronic Lameness"
- Bizarre Giraffe Chase
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses
- Buy Local Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
- Gas Prices Lower