Geoffrey The Giraffe
Geoffrey, an 8 month old giraffe came to U-F Veterinary Medical Center on Wednesday to receive treatment on his leg. His owners, the Barton G company out of Miami, Florida, said "Geoffrey was not walking right." Doctors performed surgery on his right front leg. Aside from all the do not enter signs, staff feel that Geoffrey was a sweetheart. He is expected to make a full recovery.
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies
- Giraffe Put Down for "Chronic Lameness"
- Baby Giraffe (NY)
- Bizarre Giraffe Chase
- Medical Spotlight: Great American Smoke Out
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets