Jury Finds Man Not Guilty of Touching Young Girl
The verdict is in: 25-year-old Kevin Collins is not guilty of inappropriately touching a young girl. The jury reached a verdict in the case on Thursday night, just one day after the trial began.
Collins was accused of touching a 9-year-old girl last March while staying at a friend's house in the city of Alachua. The girl notified her mother, who then called the authorities. Police immediately arrested Collins and took him to jail, where he stayed until his trial began last week.
TV20's Kristin Giannas was in the courtroom when the verdict was announced. Click the video on the right to hear reaction from both Collins and the girl's mother.
- Jury Finds Serrano Guilty Of Murder
- Jury Finds Maranda Martin Guilty of 1st Degree Murder in the Death of Paul Quandt
- A Jury Finds Brandon Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Young Girl's Legacy, Bike Safety
- Girls To Young Ladies
- Young Girls Liver Saves Two Lives
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling