Local Veterans Groups React to Ft. Hood Shooting
39-year-old Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who is an army psychiatrist, is in custody after the shooting rampage at Ft. Hood Thursday afternoon that killed 13 people and injured dozens more.
**Updated at 7:21 p.m.**
TV20's Crispin Lopez tells us how veterans groups across the country and in North Central Florida are reacting to this tragedy; watch the video to your right.
- Residents React to Neighbor's Shooting
- Another Delay in Fort Hood Shooting Case
- Ocala Remembers Fort Hood
- High Springs Firefighter, Chad Hood Remembered
- Ft. White Woman Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Cold Classrooms at Ft. White
- Passing the Book in Ft. White
- North Central Floridians React to Egyptian Crisis
- Family Reacts To Legend's Passing
- Cubans React to Castro Stepping Down