Medical Records now Online
Today the agency for Health Care Administration launched the Florida Medicaid Health Information Network, becoming the first state in the country to make the move toward a paperless system.
The Florida Medicaid Health Information Network will give 2.6 million Floridians a chance to access their medical data online.
Medicaid patients who sign up will have 18 months worth of checkups, prescriptions, and surgeries available to their doctors with just a few mouse clicks.
For more information, Click here
- State Insurance Fund Stronger Now for Storm Season
- Car Prices Hit Record as Buyers Load Up on Options
- Zimmerman Trial: School Records at Issue
- Driving Somewhere? There's a Gov't Record of That
- Zimmerman's Medical Records Released by Attorney
- Claiming Property Now Easier With New Law
- What's Happening Now In Florida
- Cockpit Voice Recorder Shows Asiana Pilot Tried to Abort Landing
- Deadly Okla. Tornado Widest on Record, Rare EF5
- Newtown Must Turn Over Gunman's School Records