Medical Records now Online
Today the agency for Health Care Administration launched the Florida Medicaid Health Information Network, becoming the first state in the country to make the move toward a paperless system.
The Florida Medicaid Health Information Network will give 2.6 million Floridians a chance to access their medical data online.
Medicaid patients who sign up will have 18 months worth of checkups, prescriptions, and surgeries available to their doctors with just a few mouse clicks.
For more information, Click here
- State Insurance Fund Stronger Now for Storm Season
- Zimmerman's Medical Records Released by Attorney
- Claiming Property Now Easier With New Law
- Medical Examiner: 24 Dead in Oklahoma Twister
- Identity Theft Ring Compromises UF&Shands Patient Records
- Woman Missing for Years Now in Panhandle Jail
- UF & Shands Now Called University of Florida Health
- Golf World Record
- Record-breaking Drug Bust
- Jail Overcrowding Breaks Record