NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Mobile ID Scanners
The Alachua County's Sheriff's Office is testing new mobile ID scanners. They have been testing them out in the field for more than a year. The left and right index fingers are placed on a scanner and the information is sent to database at the sheriff's office. Information sent is then returned back to the handheld within seconds. Deputies say the scanner will help identify someone when they don't have a physical ID.
- Shands At UF Installs New CT Scanners
- High Defintion CT Scanners
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- New Body Scanner at Alachua County Jail
- UF Students Build Mobile Sustainability Kiosk
- Buck Bay Mobile Home Park
- Hospital Gone Mobile
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Police Respond To Standoff At Gainesville Mobile Home
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames