Mohler Arrested For Ties With Missouri Sex Crimes
Marion County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested and charged Darrel Wayne Mohler, 72, wanted in Lexington, Missouri for ties to forcible rape of a child less than 12 years old.
Mohler is the sixth member of a family facing multiple child sex abuse charges in western Missouri. Tonight, acting on a request from Lafayette County Sheriff's Department, Marion County Sheriff's deputies went to 5855 NE 165th Terrace, Silver Springs to look for Mohler.
Mohler was stopped just before pulling into his driveway. He was
arrested without incident. Mohler's words to deputies were he was aware of what was going on in Missouri. And that he had not been in that state(Missouri) since the Eighties. He was taken to the Marion County Jail and will remain there until authorities from Lafayette County decide what's next.
Missouri Police say the alleged sex crimes likely took place between 1988 and 1995 on farm property once owned by Burrell Edward Mohler and his family. Charges against the men include forcible rape of a child less than 12, deviate sexual assault with a child less than 14 and forcible sodomy of a child.
- Man is Arrested, Accused of Committing Sex Crimes for 11 Years
- Silver Springs Man Charged In Missouri Sex Ring
- UF students, registered sex offender among 15 arrested in sex sting
- GPD: Gunman in Apartment Shooting Arrested, Writes About Crime on Facebook
- 2 Teens Arrested After Crime Spree in Alachua County
- Gainesville Cops Arrest Three Men Before The Crime
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
- Music Teacher Arrested in Child Sex Investigation
- Registered Sex Offender Arrested for Lewd Behavior on Underage Girl