New Website for Florida's Unemployed
Wonder if you qualify for extended unemployment benefits? Now you can find out with a click of a mouse.
Florida's unemployment agency on Friday says it launched a new online feature for jobless residents to see if they are eligible for benefits.
Applicants have to enter their social security number and pin to determine if they are eligible. Congress approved a 20-week extension for benefits last week.
For any claim questions, the state's unemployment website is floridajobs.org.
- North Central Florida's April Unemployment Figures Released
- Slight Rise in Florida's Unemployment Rates
- Florida's Unemployment Falls to 7.8 percent
- No New Oil Drilling Off Florida's Shores
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Florida's High Schools Improving
- Florida's State-Wide Budget Cuts Hit Home for UF Professors
- Florida's Toxic Assets
- State Senator Share Ideas on Florida's Future