Ocala City Council Runoff Election
Political newcomer Suzy Heinbockel won Tuesday's runoff election for Ocala City Council.
In the race for the district one seat left open by the retiring Kyle Kay, Heinbockel defeated former City Councilman Mike Finn by 54 to 46 percent.
During the regular city election in October, Finn had the most votes in a three-way race, but did not manage to earn 50 percent of the vote.
Voter turnout was just under 11 percent.
- Ocala City Elections Tomorrow
- Poe vs. Skop- City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- City of Gainesville's runoff election starts tomorrow
- Gainesville City Commission runoff election held on April 14
- City Council Discusses, Rejects Downtown Hotel in Ocala
- Ocala City Elections Results
- PACs Funnel Money Into Gainesville Runoff Election
- Early Voting For Run-Off Election
- Early Voting For Gainesville Runoff Election Begins Monday
- District Two Runoff Election