Pam's Trees Back in Fresh Market Plaza
It's been a holiday tradition in Gainesville for nearly 20 years.. and this year, the tradition continues.
Pam's Trees, which is in the Market Place Plaza, was at risk of having to leave the lot because their wreath sells were competing with Fresh Market's.
But this year... it's back.
And owners say they owe their success to their customers.
Aaron Pigue, whose family owns Pam's, says many customers called Fresh Market to complain when they heard about Pam's troubles... because they didn't want a big corporation to run off a mom and pop business.
And the Pigues believe that's largely because of the community's support.
Representatives at Fresh Market or the property management company Cortellis didn't return our calls....
- "Pam's Trees" Debate
- Digging Deep for City's Fresh Water Supply
- Fresh & Juicy: Grape Stompin' Festival
- FSU QB Winston's Accuser Makes Fresh Accusations
- Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville
- Negotations Will Continue Over Butler Plaza's Expansion
- It's A Grower's Market
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala