Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
Parents are being reminded to double check their child's safety seat. Four our of every five seats are installed incorrectly, increasing the chance of injury of death in a traffic accident.
The state's chief safety officer says most parents don't know the safety rules. Last week, American Express donated $10,000 to the Florida Highway Patrol Advisory Board. The money will be used to buy 200 child safety seats for families.
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
- Child's Death Ruled Accidental Drowning