Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
Parents are being reminded to double check their child's safety seat. Four our of every five seats are installed incorrectly, increasing the chance of injury of death in a traffic accident.
The state's chief safety officer says most parents don't know the safety rules. Last week, American Express donated $10,000 to the Florida Highway Patrol Advisory Board. The money will be used to buy 200 child safety seats for families.
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- Child's Body Found in Trunk
- Firefighters Reminding Residents About Fire Safety
- A Majority Of Parents Install Car Seats Incorrectly, Putting Kids At Risk
- Safety Tips To Parents About Phone/Internet Safety For Kids