Punk Rock Problems
Gainesville police tell us there was a crowd of at least 500 people in the roadway around Northwest 8th Avenue and 3rd Street. Authorities attempted to move the people from the street; most complied except for one unidentified individual. When police tried to arrest the individual, Ryan Clarey pulled the man away and begin fighting with the officer. This in turn caused others to jump in, hitting and kicking the officer. 25 officers showed up to break up the crowd and ended up arresting five people total.
- Punk Rock Problems
- Massive Explosions Rock Central Fla. Gas Plant
- Explosion Rocks Downtown Thursday Night
- Rockers Rock Business in Gainesville
- R.O.C.K. Camp Send-Off
- Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Bo Diddley Dies at Age 79
- Operation Rock Star Big Success
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Local Hunters Suggest a Potential Solution to "Bear Problem"
- Orange Lake Makes a Comeback But More Problems Surface