Technology Spotlight 11/10/09
When it comes to listening to music, technology has accelerated in the past 20 years. Cassettes supplanted records, compact discs replaced cassettes and internet downloads have made CD's obsolete.
The visionary leaders of a company from Gainesville think the next generation of music fans is ready to embrace a new way to collect music: keeping their collections online.
David Snyder spoke with Sam Tarantino, the founder and CEO of Grooveshark, in the Technology Spotlight segment during the 5:30 Live newscast.
- High School Volleyball Scores from 11/10/09
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- Top Morning Stories 2/14
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2