Technology Spotlight 11/17/09
North Central Florida is home to a booming high tech industry. More than 100 companies--from start-ups to firms employing hundreds of people--are producing amazing products in such diverse fields as medicine, home appliances, entertainment, and personal hygiene. But they often can't do it alone, and David Snyder learns more about the support provided by the Gainesville Technology Enterprise Center in the Technology Spotlight.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Time to Clean Up Your Cloud
- UF Creates Brain Drone
- Monitoring Social Media
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students
- Sleep-Texting... Common Among New Generation