Technology Spotlight 11/24/09
The growing movement to use donated human tissue in surgery relies heavily on the sterility of the implants. On the leading edge of this technology is a company from North Central Florida. Brian Hutchison, CEO of RTI Biologics, tells David Snyder about their proprietary sterilization process, in the Technology Spotlight.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- Top Morning Stories 2/14
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Initiative On STEM Careers
- Disease-Fighting "Nanorobots" Developed by UF Scientists
- Three Entrepreneurs From Alachua County Named Most Successful