Technology Spotlight 11/24/09
The growing movement to use donated human tissue in surgery relies heavily on the sterility of the implants. On the leading edge of this technology is a company from North Central Florida. Brian Hutchison, CEO of RTI Biologics, tells David Snyder about their proprietary sterilization process, in the Technology Spotlight.
- Spotlight on solar
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Time to Clean Up Your Cloud
- UF Creates Brain Drone
- Monitoring Social Media
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students