Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
A man accused of killing a Dunnellon woman and burning her body in a garbage pit made his first appearance in court Tuesday morning.
19-year-old Zachary Snyder is being held without bond and faces a charge of first degree premeditated murder.
During his first appearance in front of the judge, he was relatively quiet. He and the judge talked briefly about a violation of probation charge he has in Sumter County. The judge also explained to him that he can't bond out.
Deputies say they found Snyder inside 66-year-old Doris Babcock's home and then noticed he was burning something in a pit outside. Medical examiners confirmed it was the body of Doris Babcock.
Snyder is set to be back in court on Dec. 21.
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Triple Murder Suspect Makes First Appearance
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- GPD Officer Dies From Injuries; Driver Has First Court Appearance
- Aaron Hernandez Makes Court Appearance
- George Zimmerman First Court Appearance
- Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
- "YouRecruit" - Enoch's Court Appearance
- Kalisz Returns to Cross City for Court Appearance
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court