Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 2
With nine days to Thanksgiving, we're showing our special series on firefighters' favorite feasts. Yesterday we took you to Williston, where firefighters there made us their famous sausage cheese balls.
Tonight, TV 20's Jordan Smith travels to Ocala fire rescue where she's learning how to make a special recipe combining the firefighters' two favorite ingredients...Green beans and bacon!
Green Bean Bundles:
- For the glaze: mix a cup of brown sugar into a sauce pan; add two tablespoons of worchestershire sauce and two tablespoons of garlic powder; also add one stick of butter.
- leave it on the stove for about 5 minutes.
- wrap about 10 green beans with uncooked bacon.
- put the bundles in a pan and then poor the glaze over them
- sprinkle salt on the bundles before you put them in the oven.
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Thanksgiving Special: Firehouse Feasts, Recipe 1
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 3
- Firehouse Feasts Thanksgiving Recipe 4
- Thanksgiving Series: Firehouse Feasts Day 5
- Feast at the Fire House
- Your Health: Gluten-Free Recipes
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas Pt 2
- Eastside student serves winning recipe at lunch
- 11/28/13 Adopt-a-Pet Thanksgiving Special
- Average Cost for Thanksgiving Dinner