UF Bans Smoking
The University of Florida is trying to help curb the nation's most preventable cause of death and disease.
Patients, students, employees and visitors won't be able to smoke at any UF Health Science and Shands Healthcare facilities anymore. Beginning Sunday, no one can use tobacco products. UF plans to implement a campus wide ban starting in July 2010.
- Florida Lawmakers Pursuing a Ban Against Smoking with Kids in the Car
- Gainesville Bans E-Cigs Wherever Smoking Is Prohibited
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- Durty Nelly's ends ban on smoking
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Medical Spotlight: Great American Smoke Out
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Mysterious White Smoke Coming Out of Pipes in Trenton
- Gainesville Smoke Shop Raided After Drug Makes 28 People Sick