UF Bans Smoking
The University of Florida is trying to help curb the nation's most preventable cause of death and disease.
Patients, students, employees and visitors won't be able to smoke at any UF Health Science and Shands Healthcare facilities anymore. Beginning Sunday, no one can use tobacco products. UF plans to implement a campus wide ban starting in July 2010.
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Fire Assessment Fee Goes Up In Smoke
- Hypnosis to Quit Smoking
- Health Advisories due to the Smoke
- Talking Smoke Detectors
- Smoke In Marion County
- Georgia Wildfires Causing Smoke
- Free Smoke Alarm for Fire Safety