UF Bans Smoking
The University of Florida is trying to help curb the nation's most preventable cause of death and disease.
Patients, students, employees and visitors won't be able to smoke at any UF Health Science and Shands Healthcare facilities anymore. Beginning Sunday, no one can use tobacco products. UF plans to implement a campus wide ban starting in July 2010.
- RTS May Ban Smoking at Bus Depot
- Florida Lawmakers Pursuing a Ban Against Smoking with Kids in the Car
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- New Warning about Hookah Smoke
- UF- One Year Smoke Free
- Smoke in the Air
- Ochwilla Elementary Closed Due To Smoke
- Gainesville Store Smoke Evacuation