U.S. Senate Race
The race to become Florida's next U.S. Senator is attracting a growing amount of attention. And that's just for the Republican primary.
National Election results this week showed that it can be a great big party for the GOP, in places where they are united. But there is a battle between conservatives and moderates for control in some places, including Florida.
Governor Charlie Crist is the front runner in the Republican primary for Senate, but former House Speaker Marco Rubio is quickly catching up. Some consider Governor Crist the more moderate candidate, while former House Speaker Marco Rubio is branding himself as the true conservative.
- Rubio Defeats Crist, Meek in U.S. Senate Bid
- State Senate Race Intensifies
- U.S. Senator Dies
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down Key Section of Voting Rights Act
- U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson visits troops in North Florida
- An Injured Soldier From Williston Returns To The U.S.
- U.S. Census Bureau Recruiting 2010 Census Takers
- U.S. Military Prepares To Send More Personnel, Supplies To Haiti