Woman Allegedly Shoots Husband At The Villages
Sumter County Deputies say a woman shot her husband Thursday and held them off for hours after she barricaded herself in her home.
The incident took place at the 3400 block of Bloomington Place in the Villages of Kelly Ridge.
According to on-scene reports, deputies were able to get Denise Textor - out of the home. The husband was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center and is expected to survive.
View Villages Shootout in a larger map
- Zephyrhills Woman Shoots Husband
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Wife shoots, kills husband in domestic dispute
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Shooting & robbery investigation at Hidden Village apartments
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Allegedly Shooting Neighbor to Death
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision