Woman Allegedly Shoots Husband At The Villages
Sumter County Deputies say a woman shot her husband Thursday and held them off for hours after she barricaded herself in her home.
The incident took place at the 3400 block of Bloomington Place in the Villages of Kelly Ridge.
According to on-scene reports, deputies were able to get Denise Textor - out of the home. The husband was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center and is expected to survive.
View Villages Shootout in a larger map
- Zephyrhills Woman Shoots Husband
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband
- Woman Allegedly Bites Off Tip of Boyfriend's Finger
- 92 Year Old Woman Accused of Shooting at Neighbor Over A Kiss
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- Husband Instigates Pitt bull to Attack
- Ocala Wife Accused of Murdering Husband