Animal Services to Hold Open House
You might be able to find a new companion for this holiday season. Alachua County Animal Services will hold their holiday open house this weekend. The shelter is located on 53rd Ave., just before Waldo Road in Alachua County.
Alachua County Animal Services Open House
Saturday, Dec. 12.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3400 NE 53rd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32609
Tuesday - Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
There will be food, raffles, a photographer on site to take pictures of you and your new friend, and all pets will be at New Hope, reduced prices.
For more information about adoptable pets in your area, visit www.petharbor.com.
- Alachua County 4H Holding Open House
- Stopping Deadly Virus at Alachua County Animal Services
- Love at Animal Services
- Alachua County Animal Services Over Capacity
- Marion County Animal Service Needs Help
- Alachua County Animal Services Hosts Spring Adoption Event
- Animal Services Facilitiy Temporarily Evacuated
- Citizens Co-op Holds Grand Opening
- Union County House Fire Kills Four Animals
- House Fire Threatens Animals