Animal Services to Hold Open House
You might be able to find a new companion for this holiday season. Alachua County Animal Services will hold their holiday open house this weekend. The shelter is located on 53rd Ave., just before Waldo Road in Alachua County.
Alachua County Animal Services Open House
Saturday, Dec. 12.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3400 NE 53rd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32609
Tuesday - Saturday
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
There will be food, raffles, a photographer on site to take pictures of you and your new friend, and all pets will be at New Hope, reduced prices.
For more information about adoptable pets in your area, visit www.petharbor.com.
- Alachua County 4H Holding Open House
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Upper Room Church Holds Special Service Called "Black Lives Matter"
- Alachua County Animal Services Over Capacity
- Animal Services Facilitiy Temporarily Evacuated
- Hynes Honored with Service Award
- Alachua Co. Animal Services Doubles Their Adoption Numbers
- Stopping Deadly Virus at Alachua County Animal Services
- Free Day of Health Screenings for Service Dogs
- Alachua County Animal Services gives free microchips to pets