Columbia County Donation Scam
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office says several residents have reported getting phone calls asking for donations for the sheriff's office and the Lake City Police Department.
Authorities say they would never solicit donations from the community because they are publicly funded.
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- Man Donates Land to County for New Park
- Gainesville Apartment Scam
- Gilchrist County Bank of America Scam Alert
- Bronson credit card scam derailed
- Marion County woman scammed out of life savings
- Hurricane Hermine scam warning in Taylor County
- VetSpace receives donation
- Toys for Tots struggling with toy donations
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested