EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER UPDATE
One volunteer helping out with the extreme home makeover project in Gainesville shares an extra special connection to the family and the house.
Ron Thames grew up in the old Wagstaff family home that was demolished Tuesday. His parents built the house in 1949.
Ron says he sold the house to Jill and Tobin Wagstaff shortly after his mother passed away in 2001. He says he's happy about the makeover.
"It's very exciting that they're getting this and I was glad for them to have the house to start with. So it's a treat actually."
Ron and Connie Thames are also close friends with Jill Wagstaff's parents Mike and Dee Dumas.
- Extreme Home Makeover: Demolition Update
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Extreme Makeover- Home Edition
- Builder Pep Rally: Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover Rally
- Gators Volunteer at Extreme Home Makeover
- Gainesville Episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition To Air In February
- Gainesville Extreme Makeover Home Editon Episode Will Air Sunday
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns To North Florida