Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Florida May Get Confederate License Plate
A Confederate specialty license plate for the Sunshine State is a step closer to reality due to a federal judge's ruling.
The Son's of Confederate Veterans group wants the legislature to approve the plate.
Any group requesting a specialty plate in Florida must first pay a $60,000 application fee, get legislative approval and public approval from at least 30,000 supporters. At last count, they had 45,000 signatures on their petition.
Nine other states have Confederate flag tags. The group would use the money raised from the tags for education, scholarships and the preservation of certain historical areas.
- Jesus & Cross License Plates May Happen
- Florida License Plates Still Need To Be Approved
- "Can a Brotha Get A Break" Specialty Plate?
- Sex Offenders and Predators Get Special Driver's License Status
- Shoreline Fishing License: Get Your Questions Answered
- New Changes to Getting and Updating Driver's Licenses
- Technology Spotlight 11/2/10 "Automatic License Plate Reader"
- One Marion County School May Get A New Look
- The Bugaboo Fire May Get Worse Monday
- Protests at Funerals May Come to an End in Florida if Legislation Passes