Former Sheriff's Employee Is Active KKK Member
An internal affairs report released on Wednesday states that former Alachua County Sheriff's Office, Detention Officer Wayne Kerschner is an active member of the Ku Klux Klan.
Sheriff Sadie Darnell released a statement on Wednesday evening about Kerschner's involvement in the KKK saying:
"THIS IS A SERIOUS VIOLATION AND THE TERMINATION IS WARRANTED.
INDIVIDUALS WITH THIS IDEOLOGY SHOULD NOT BE IN PUBLIC SAFETY."
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- Raises For Levy County Sheriff's Employees
- New Evidence of Bad Behavior in Levy County Sheriff's Employee
- Employees Support Sheriff Blair's Budget Request
- Sheriff's Office Investigates Employee For Misappropriation Of Funds
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- Former Employees Of Citizen's Co-op Protest For The Second Day In A Row
- Time Has Flown By For Sheriff's Chaplain
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- RTS Bus And Sheriff's Deputy Car Involved In Crash