Gators Volunteer at Extreme Home Makeover
The scene was similar to that of a gator game day outside the Extreme Home Makeover build site in Gainesville Sunday afternoon. The University of Florida band, cheerleaders and members of the men's basketball and football teams showed up to help.
The band and athletes marched down Northeast 7th street and then helped bring furniture into the new home. Arranging the furniture and decorating the inside is the last step before the house is revealed to the family.
The Wagstaff family will return home Monday afternoon. The revealing is scheduled to take place between 1 and 3pm. The event is open to the public. Shuttles will run continuously starting at 8am from 3301 North Main Street to the build site.
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Surprise Extreme Home Makeover for Elementary School
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Extreme Makeover- Home Edition
- Builder Pep Rally: Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" Chooses Gainesville Family
- Extreme Home Makeover: Demolition Update
- Extreme Home Makeover: They Gotta Eat
- Extreme Home Makeover Rally