Gators Volunteer at Extreme Home Makeover
The scene was similar to that of a gator game day outside the Extreme Home Makeover build site in Gainesville Sunday afternoon. The University of Florida band, cheerleaders and members of the men's basketball and football teams showed up to help.
The band and athletes marched down Northeast 7th street and then helped bring furniture into the new home. Arranging the furniture and decorating the inside is the last step before the house is revealed to the family.
The Wagstaff family will return home Monday afternoon. The revealing is scheduled to take place between 1 and 3pm. The event is open to the public. Shuttles will run continuously starting at 8am from 3301 North Main Street to the build site.
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Extreme Makeover- Home Edition
- Builder Pep Rally: Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover Rally
- EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER UPDATE
- Gainesville Episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition To Air In February
- Gainesville Extreme Makeover Home Editon Episode Will Air Sunday
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns To North Florida