GPD Employee Reorganization
It's his first big move.
Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones has been on the job for three months, taking over a police force that had suffered through repeated personnel problems and complaints from residents in the past two years.
In an interview with TV20, Chief Jones said his first move as chief - a complete reorganization of the department - was made with efficiency in mind.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Cocaine residue found in rental car, paid for by GPD Employee
- GPD: Oaks Mall Employee Exposes Himself, Commits Lewd Acts
- Gainesville Police Department Reorganizes
- Drug Testing State Employees
- Employees Charged With Abusing The Mentally Disabled
- Court Employee Arrested For Attempted Sexual Battery
- Tacachale Fires Employees For Past Incidents
- UF Student Employees Not Affected By Floridas Unemplyment Rate
- EMSA Employees Arrested
- Re-Assignment of Gainesville City Employee Causes Quite The Stir