Lawtey Family Busted For Meth Lab Faces Judge
Douglas Riles, Corinna Riles and her brother Joseph Panganiban went before a Bradford county judge Wednesday morning. All three are charged with manufacturing methamphetamine and moonshine.
Detectives with the busted unit raided their home off of Northwest 257th street in Lawtey. Authorities found five gallons of moonshine and eighteen hundred grams of meth oil.
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Meth Lab Next Door To Daycare
- Meth Lab right next to GPD substation
- Busted Ecstasy Lab Still Attracting Visitors
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust