Lawtey Family Busted For Meth Lab Faces Judge
Douglas Riles, Corinna Riles and her brother Joseph Panganiban went before a Bradford county judge Wednesday morning. All three are charged with manufacturing methamphetamine and moonshine.
Detectives with the busted unit raided their home off of Northwest 257th street in Lawtey. Authorities found five gallons of moonshine and eighteen hundred grams of meth oil.
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- 3 arrested in meth lab bust
- 3 people arrested in meth lab bust
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Family members arrested following drug bust in Lawtey
- Mobile Meth Lab is Stopped in Gilchrist County