Lawton Chiles in Marion County
He's walking in his father's footsteps-- literally.
Lawton "Bud" Chiles, son of former Governer Lawton Chiles, says he wants to walk a million miles. His goal? To raise awareness for children's issues.
TV-20's Shani Muhammad tells us where he is on his journey. Watch the video to the right for more.
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- Massive Earthquake Shakes Chile
- UF Professor Spent Time In Chile Studying Earthquakes
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County