Lawton Chiles in Marion County
He's walking in his father's footsteps-- literally.
Lawton "Bud" Chiles, son of former Governer Lawton Chiles, says he wants to walk a million miles. His goal? To raise awareness for children's issues.
TV-20's Shani Muhammad tells us where he is on his journey. Watch the video to the right for more.
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- Massive Earthquake Shakes Chile
- UF Professor Spent Time In Chile Studying Earthquakes
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Marion County Teachers Will Soon Get Pay Increase
- Marion County Certified Substitutes Get Pay Raise
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County