Man Arrested in Reddick Shooting
Marion County Sheriff's deputies have made an arrest in a murder that happened over the weekend in Reddick.
Ronnie Farmer, Jr. has been located and taken in for questioning. Authorities say he has not been officially charged; however at the conclusion of the investigation, he will face murder charges.
Deputies are still searching for a second person of interest named Kevin Patterson. Patterson could be a witness to the shooting.
Marion County deputies say they believe these two men have something to do with the shooting death of 19-year-old Andre Thomas.
Law enforcement responded to a shooting call around 5 p.m. in Reddick on Saturday. When they arrived, they found Thomas dead at the scene.
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested
- UPDATE: 340 Animals Found Dead In Reddick Home
- Judge Makes Ruling in Reddick Animal Hoarding Case
- 400+ Pounds of Dope Seized From Reddick Farm
- Horses Killed in Reddick Fire
- "Pie Lady" of Reddick Celebrates A Century of Life
- Deputies Make Arrest in Williston "Crab Fest" Shooting
- Triple Shooting Arrest
- Two Suspects Arrested in Overnight Shooting