Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
A man who reportedly admitted to sheriff's deputies to killing a woman in her apartment last month was indicted today.
An Alachua County grand jury indicted Willis Robinson for first degree murder.
Robinson is accused of shooting 22-year-old Damarian Buggs in her Holly Heights apartment on Nov. 19.
Investigators were able to track Robinson down because he had the victim's cell phone.
The state attorney expects Robinson's trial to begin late next year.
- Gainesville Man Murdered in Holly Heights
- Man arrested in connection with Holly Heights shooting
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Man indicted on first degree murder charges
- HOLLY HEIGHTS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
- Rebuilding Trust in Holly Heights
- Stabbing Suspect Well-Known to Holly Heights
- Investigators searching for Holly Heights shooter
- Search continues for Holly Heights shooter
- Gunman unknown 1 year after Isadore Lee killed in Holly Heights