Mayor Visits Copenhagen
Gainesville Mayor Pegeen Hanrahan is headed to Copenhagen for the United Nations Climate Change Conference.
The mayor will be on two panels in Denmark. One of the panels will recruit green technology to Florida. The other panel represents what cities are doing to reduce carbon emissions.
Gainesville was one of a few cities selected by the White House to attend the conference.
The mayor is not using any city money for the trip. A grant from Local Governments for Sustainability made the trip possible.
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Mayor Takes Kids to Get Vaccinated
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Don Marsh
- Lowe Narrowly Beats Out Marsh In Gainesville Mayoral Election
- Mayor Tours Job Corps
- New Mayor in Ocala
- Mayor Lowe Responds to Alachua County Commissioners
- Gainesville Mayor Responds to Alachua County Decision
- Equal Chance for Mayoral Position