Mayor Visits Copenhagen
Gainesville Mayor Pegeen Hanrahan is headed to Copenhagen for the United Nations Climate Change Conference.
The mayor will be on two panels in Denmark. One of the panels will recruit green technology to Florida. The other panel represents what cities are doing to reduce carbon emissions.
Gainesville was one of a few cities selected by the White House to attend the conference.
The mayor is not using any city money for the trip. A grant from Local Governments for Sustainability made the trip possible.
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- High Springs' Mayor's Economic Development Task Force
- First Female Mayor Of Gainesville Remembered Friday
- Mayor Hanrahan Clashes with Police Union Head
- Gainesville Mayor Election Race
- Mayor of Archer Resigns
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor
- Mayor Takes Kids to Get Vaccinated
- Gainesville Mayor Delivers State of City Address
- Alachua's First Black Mayor Dies