Missing Girl Found; Parents Still Seek Answers
A 12-year-old girl in Marion County went missing from her home, and her family says a 22-year-old man is responsible.
TV-20's Shani Muhammad tells us that the girl is safe, but her family is still looking for answers. Watch the video to the right for more.
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Parents Of Missing Iowa Girl Consults Attorney
- Agriculture Commissioner Seeks Answers For Rising Fuel and Food Prices
- Area Businesses Seek Answers Regarding Premises Expansion Moratorium
- Joyce Bullock Elementary Parents Want Answers
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found
- One Year Later, Still No Answers
- 4 Years Later, Still No Answers
- One Year After FBI Raid of Gainesville Clinic and Still no Answers