New Graduates Find it Hard To Get Jobs
In just a few days many students at the University of Florida will complete their journey through college but many of those graduates have another long journey of finding a job awaiting them.
Unemployment rates here in Florida remain above ten percent and many of the new graduates are finding entry level position already filled with more seasoned workers.
Doctor Wayne Wallace, Director of the University of Florida's Career Resource Center says, "The students who are going to be graduating this coming semester are confronting one of the most difficult jobs market we have seen in the last couple of years". Wallace says that despite the difficulty to find a job most students are employed in around six months.
- Law Graduates Face Slim Job Market
- As Thousands Graduate College, Others Are On The Hunt For Jobs
- Teachers May Have A Tough Time Finding jobs
- Trying to Find A Job Before Benefits Run Out...
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Confiscated Marmosets Find New Home In Gainesville
- Students Get Head Start on Job Hunt at UF Career Showcase
- New Jobs in Marion County
- Job Training Provides A New Home For Family
- 400 New Jobs may be coming to Ocala