New Year's Resolutions
Many people make them every year...and some will forget about them before long. Either way-- a New Year's Resolution is on the minds of many local residents once again this year.
One resolution that is popular nationwide is getting back into shape. The owner of a gym in Gainesville, Chris Howlett, says she expects gym memberships to increase in the beginning of 2010. However--Howlett, says whether or not people stay on that bandwagon has a lot to do with how well they feel they fit in where they work-out. "It's like a church, you have to find the one that fits you, your lifestyle, your personality.
Howlett encourages people to stick to their goals. She says they should keep in mind that just like it takes time to get out of shape, it takes time to get yourself back on track.
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012
- The Right New Year's Resolution For You
- Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
- Your Health: Starting On New Year's Resolutions
- Your Fitness: Setting the Right New Year's Resolutions
- Roadside Safety Checkpoint in Alachua County on New Year's Eve
- No Days Off on New Year's for Law Enforcement Officers
- New Year's Eve Brings Music, Money to Gainesville
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals