No Weather Worries at Home Makeover Work Site
Volunteers with "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" are turning their attention to the weather. Cooler temperatures and rain are on the way, but everyone at the work site said it won't be a problem.
Volunteers working tonight will have to bundle up and rain drops could start falling as early as Friday afternoon.
Project manager Ricky Strickland said the good news is that with the roof up work can continue inside even with the rain. Extra supplies for the cold and wet conditions have also been set aside.
"The rain here, it may slow us a little bit, but we're going to keep rolling," said Strickland. "Lightning, we'll get inside. As soon as the flash goes away, we're back outside working. So we got it under control."
- Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Surprise Extreme Home Makeover for Elementary School
- GRU and WCJB Home Makeover Winner!
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
- Builder Pep Rally: Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" Chooses Gainesville Family