Recall on Slim Fast Cans
Published December 4th, 2009
Slim Fast ready to drink shakes are being pulled from store shelves. In particular, the shakes that are sold in cans.
The recall is due to the possibility of the product being contaminated with bacteria that can cause diarrhea and vomiting.
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Law Graduates Face Slim Job Market
- Getaway Vehicle Not Fast Enough For Police
- Fast Food for the Homeless: EBT Pilot Program
- Tax Deadline Fast Approaching
- Act FAST: Learn the Signs of a Stroke
- Same Suspect in Two Fast Food Robberies
- One Fewer Fast Food Joint- 400 Jobs Lost
- Fire Damages Ocala Fast Food Restaurant
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters