Recall on Slim Fast Cans
Published December 4th, 2009
Slim Fast ready to drink shakes are being pulled from store shelves. In particular, the shakes that are sold in cans.
The recall is due to the possibility of the product being contaminated with bacteria that can cause diarrhea and vomiting.
- Law Graduates Face Slim Job Market
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- One Fewer Fast Food Joint - 400 Jobs Lost
- Fire Damages Ocala Fast Food Restaurant
- Fast Food for the Homeless: EBT Pilot Program
- Getaway Vehicle Not Fast Enough For Police
- Act FAST: Learn the Signs of a Stroke
- Tax Deadline Fast Approaching
- Same Suspect in Two Fast Food Robberies
- Possible E-Coli Contamination Causes Winn-Dixie to Recall Beef