Road work projects scheduled for this week will cause some closures in Gainesville.
Some major closures include northwest 14th street between west University avenue and northwest first avenue because of building construction.
Another will be on northwest 15th avenue between northwest 34th street and northwest 31st terrace.
Closures may continue through the rest of the year due to construction of Westwood Middle School.
For more information on other road closures, visit the city's website.
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Rising River Levels Lead to Road Closures in Levy County
- Fires Causing Road Closures
- Marathon Road Closures
- Debby Road Closures
- Paul Ryan Visit Will Cause Road Closures
- Road Closures in Clay County Due to Flooding
- Troubled Waters in Cedar Key Force Road Closures
- Flooding and Road Closures