Road work projects scheduled for this week will cause some closures in Gainesville.
Some major closures include northwest 14th street between west University avenue and northwest first avenue because of building construction.
Another will be on northwest 15th avenue between northwest 34th street and northwest 31st terrace.
Closures may continue through the rest of the year due to construction of Westwood Middle School.
For more information on other road closures, visit the city's website.
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Rising River Levels Lead to Road Closures in Levy County
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Wildfire Updates and Road Closures
- ROAD CLOSURES 8/22- 8/28
- Road Construction forces Closures in Gainesville
- Update: Williston Road Closures
- Fires Causing Road Closures
- Marathon Road Closures