Sumter County Man Accused Of Having Sex With A Child
A 51-year-old man from the unincorporated area of Center Hill is behind bars Wednesday accused of having sex with a minor, according to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
Charles Eugene Lowe is charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation of a child, according to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
The Sheriff's Office received a tip from the Department of Children and Families of possible child abuse allegations.
Deputies are still investigating the allegations, and more charges might be filed at a later date.
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Former Meridian Employee Accused of Having Sex with 14 Year Old Patient
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex
- A Man Accused of Sex Acts with Pet Donkey
- Man Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Pornography
- Archer Man Accused of Molesting Child