Technology Spotlight 12/08/09
It takes all the right ingredients to create the recipe of success for high tech start-up companies. And step-by-step, North Central Florida is finding those right ingredients. One is high-powered legal help. That's coming from an international law firm based in Boston, which is establishing a satellite office in Gainesville. In the Technology Spotlight, David Snyder finds out why, from Peter Corless of Edwards, Angell, Palmer & Dodge.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Time to Clean Up Your Cloud
- UF Creates Brain Drone
- Monitoring Social Media
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students
- Sleep-Texting... Common Among New Generation