Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Technology Spotlight 12/08/09
It takes all the right ingredients to create the recipe of success for high tech start-up companies. And step-by-step, North Central Florida is finding those right ingredients. One is high-powered legal help. That's coming from an international law firm based in Boston, which is establishing a satellite office in Gainesville. In the Technology Spotlight, David Snyder finds out why, from Peter Corless of Edwards, Angell, Palmer & Dodge.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- Top Morning Stories 2/14
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Initiative On STEM Careers