Technology Spotlight 12/15/09
Highway construction projects cost state and federal governments billions of dollars a year. With so much money at stake, there is a potential for fraud in the bid process.
A company based in North Central Florida provides the signature software to ensure honesty in the bidding process, as well as software to simplify the bidding process for companies.
Dr. Jim McClave of Info Tech tells David Snyder how his company has helped to save taxpayers tens of millions of dollars in the construction bidding process, in the Technology Spotlight.
- Spotlight on solar
- Brought Together by Technology
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Time to Clean Up Your Cloud
- UF Creates Brain Drone
- UF Diabetes Research
- Monitoring Social Media