Technology Spotlight 12/15/09
Highway construction projects cost state and federal governments billions of dollars a year. With so much money at stake, there is a potential for fraud in the bid process.
A company based in North Central Florida provides the signature software to ensure honesty in the bidding process, as well as software to simplify the bidding process for companies.
Dr. Jim McClave of Info Tech tells David Snyder how his company has helped to save taxpayers tens of millions of dollars in the construction bidding process, in the Technology Spotlight.
- Brought Together by Technology
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- Top Morning Stories 2/14
- "Tina" Trains Medical Professionals
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 1
- "Anti-Social" Media? Part 2
- Initiative On STEM Careers
- Disease-Fighting "Nanorobots" Developed by UF Scientists
- Three Entrepreneurs From Alachua County Named Most Successful
- 911 Calls Improve With Techonology