Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
Deputies discovered a methamphetamine lab after following up on a trespassing complaint in southern Columbia County Wednesday evening.
Task force detectives arrested Joseph Aron Morgan, 32, of Newberry, Christine Louise Lewis, 25, of Lake City and John Kebby Jr, 32, of Lake City. All three people are charged with manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Detectives received a search warrant for the home at 459 S.E. Jennifer Court.
Detectives spent several hours properly containing and disposing the hazardous chemicals.
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- 3 arrested in meth lab bust
- 3 people arrested in meth lab bust
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- ASO arrest man in possible connection to meth lab
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County