Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
Deputies discovered a methamphetamine lab after following up on a trespassing complaint in southern Columbia County Wednesday evening.
Task force detectives arrested Joseph Aron Morgan, 32, of Newberry, Christine Louise Lewis, 25, of Lake City and John Kebby Jr, 32, of Lake City. All three people are charged with manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Detectives received a search warrant for the home at 459 S.E. Jennifer Court.
Detectives spent several hours properly containing and disposing the hazardous chemicals.
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Lawtey Family Busted For Meth Lab Faces Judge
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Mobile Meth Lab is Stopped in Gilchrist County
- Meth Arrest in Marion County
- Meth Lab Next Door To Daycare
- Meth Lab right next to GPD substation