Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
Deputies discovered a methamphetamine lab after following up on a trespassing complaint in southern Columbia County Wednesday evening.
Task force detectives arrested Joseph Aron Morgan, 32, of Newberry, Christine Louise Lewis, 25, of Lake City and John Kebby Jr, 32, of Lake City. All three people are charged with manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Detectives received a search warrant for the home at 459 S.E. Jennifer Court.
Detectives spent several hours properly containing and disposing the hazardous chemicals.
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- 3 arrested in meth lab bust
- 3 people arrested in meth lab bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Lawtey Family Busted For Meth Lab Faces Judge
- Mobile Meth Lab is Stopped in Gilchrist County
- Detectives cracking down on meth labs in Alachua County