Travelodge Gainesville Burns In New Year's Eve Fire
A late evening fire occurred at the Travelodge on the Williston Road exit off I-75 in Gainesville. Four rooms were on fire just before 8p.m. on Thursday.
It was a combined effort from multiple units on the scene: Gainesville Police Department was able to evacuate guests and workers from the hotel before Alachua County Fire Rescue arrived.
State Fire Marshalls are still investigating the cause of the blaze. As far as they know no one was hurt.
- New Year's Eve Brings Music, Money to Gainesville
- Roadside Safety Checkpoint in Alachua County on New Year's Eve
- Some Businesses Welcome New Year's Eve
- New Year's Eve Party
- New Year's Resolutions
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- No Days Off on New Year's for Law Enforcement Officers
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- The Right New Year's Resolution For You