Urban Meyer's 911 Call
It was a scary scene on the morning of December 6th when Urban Meyer went to Shands Hospital. A 911 call from Meyer's wife Shelley explains he was complaining of chest pains and taken to Shands.
Shelley Meyer made the call from their home around 4:30 a.m. after Urban awoke briefly and tried to get our of bed, but fell to the floor.
Despite his ongoing health concerns, 45 year old Meyer will coach the Sugar Bowl and expects to be on the sideline leading the Gators when next season begins.
- Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
- FDLE Findings Affect Meyer's Case?
- UF Students React to Meyer's Resignation
- Rainey's 911 Call Released
- Investigation Results Back on Unnoticed 9-1-1 Call
- Python Kills Baby: 911 Call
- 911 Call Reveals New Details Regarding A.S.O Burger King Incident
- 911 Call of School Shooting
- Hysteria Heard in 911 Call of Deputy Shooting
- Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man