Woman Tries to Bribe Cop with Sex
A woman from Gainesville is behind bars... Accused of sexually assaulting another woman-- then trying to bribe an officer with sexual favors to let her go.
Gainesville Police say 53 year old Sharon Irene Rojas grabbed a woman walking in the parking lot of a shopping center and touched her inappropriately.
Police arrested Rojas.
That's when they say she stated she would offer the officer sexual acts, a trip to Daytona and fifty dollars to let her go.
GPD spokesman Lt. Keith Kameg had this to say: “The officers charged her accordingly and did what they were supposed to do because this is something that law enforcement now a days everyone is on guard about complaints, so anything remotely like this, we take it seriously.”
Rojas is charged with simple battery and bribery.
She is being held on 13-thousand dollars bond.
- Woman Arrested for Bribing Police Officer
- Police: Man Tries To Elude Cops By Eating Evidence
- Police: Gainesville Man, 25, Tries To Outrun Cops
- Fla. Woman Tries To Blow Up Own Apartment Building
- Magazine Scammers Caught Trying to Steal Pills from Disabled Woman
- Woman Guilty of Selling Child for Drugs and Sex
- Local Cops Hold College Campus Safety Conference
- Cops Involved With Prescription Drugs
- Cops Keep Stores Safe
- Cop Attacked by Dogs